News and Updates
*Congratulations to our September Employee of the Month, Kayla! To find out more about Kayla, check out our “about” page.
* Mark your calendars for our upcoming community events for the rest of the year! More information regarding events will be available on the “events” page as the dates approach.
- October 8 – 3rd Annual Photography Fundraiser with Those Gals Photography
- October 21 – Craft Fair at the Winona Armory
- November 12 – Dad’s Belgian Waffles at the American Legion
*Our in-center events are as follows: More information regarding events will be available on the “events” page as the dates approach.
- September 11-15 – DSP week
- September 15 – Recognition Day for individuals and staff
- October 31 – Halloween Party
- November 22 – Annual Thanksgiving Lunch for individuals put on by DAC staff
- December TBA – Christmas Party for individuals
*Congratulations to our August Employee of the Month, Ashley! For more information on Ashley, please visit our “about” page.
*Our Craft Fair booth spots are filling up fast! Don’t forget to reserve your booth, spread the word about the event, and to stop on by on October 21st at the Winona Armory to check out all of the awesome item’s crafters and vendors have for sale.
*Our 3rd Annual Mini Photo Sessions with Those Gals Photography event is on the calendar for Sunday, October 8th. The event registration is open. To get more information or to sign up for a slot (or 2) please check out our “events” tab. Just remember, slots book fast since Ashley with Those Gals gives the DAC quite a deal on the sessions to begin with, and then gives 50% of the proceeds from the sessions to the DAC as well. She sure is a great gal!
*Congratulations to our July Employee of the Month, Dorie! For more fun information about Dorie, click on our “about” tab.
*We are still filling up spots for out Craft Fair on October 21 that is going to be held at the Winona Armory. If you would like to be a vendor or know someone who would be, please sign up on our “events” tab.